Part-time Member Service Representative - Hershey office
Growth opportunity exists for team-oriented individual to assist busy HFCU offices by providing outstanding customer service to HFCU members.
MSRs act as tellers by processing financial transactions such as:
- answer members’ financial services questions.
- cross-sell credit union products.
- and comply with banking rules and procedures.
Candidates must possess:
- excellent customer service skills.
- strong communication and organizational skills.
- experience with Microsoft Office programs and cash-handling experience.
- financial services experience preferred but not necessary.
HFCU offers a competitive salary, 401(k), paid vacation and opportunities for professional growth in a team-oriented, positive and supportive environment. HFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.