Relief Program - Lending a Helping Hand
Are you in need of financial assistance?
To apply for a Relief Loan, please call (717) 533-9174!
Mortgage Payments (COVID-19 Pandemic)
Important COVID-19 Pandemic Information from State Financial
About Online Loan Applications
It will only take a few minutes to complete this online loan application to apply for a consumer loan from Hershey Federal Credit Union. Just answer a few questions about yourself, your employment and finances and you'll be finished!
You will need the following information to complete the application:
- The amount you would like to borrow
- Your Social Security Number and Birth Date
- Your current income
- Previous address, if at current address less than five years
- Previous employer, if with current employer less than five years
- The above information will also be needed for all co-applicants
If at any time you decide to exit the online application form without submitting your data, any information you have entered will not be saved.
Please note, online banking users should apply through online banking.
Have questions about the status of your loan application? Contact your HFCU Loan Specialist at:
Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
As a valued member, you have the opportunity to skip your loan payment on your Hershey Federal Credit Union consumer loan. It's easy to do, just follow the simple instructions and the extra cash will be available for holiday shopping, home improvements, or anything else you want.
There is currently no fee for this service. Loan payments may be skipped twice a year. In the event that your loan is paid weekly or biweekly through payroll deduction, then the skip payment will be four weekly payments or two biweekly payments.
Qualifications for this service:
- You are a member in good standing
- You have made at least 4 monthly payments
- Your loan is not past due
- You have not skipped the previous month's payment
- Skip-A-Pay program limits the number of skips to 2 monthly payments per year
- Skip-A-Pay Does not apply to VISA® credit card program
- Long term real estate loans and real estate loans obtained after January 10, 2014 are not eligible
- Final approval for all skip-a-pay requests is at the discretion of HFCU
To take advantage of this offer, simply complete a skip a payment request form and submit it to HFCU at least 14 days prior to your loan due date you wish to skip. The request must be signed by all parties on the loan.
Please complete and return this form at any HFCU office to request a loan Skip-A-Pay.
What is Acceptable Insurance?
Insurance Declaration showing the following:
- Credit union listed as loss payee/lien holder as follows:
Hershey Federal Credit Union
232 Hershey Road
Hummelstown, PA 17036
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model and complete VIN
- Borrower/Insured name
- Insurance company name
- Policy number
- Coverage effective/renewal date
For a vehicle loan:
- Comprehensive AND Collision Coverage
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $500 as set by HFCU)
For a real estate loan:
The hazard insurance must be sufficient to replace the property if destroyed, or in an amount to retire all liens against the property.