Mobile Deposit Capture
Welcome to Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC). This FREE service allows you to deposit your checks via a mobile device by scanning your original checks (front and back) and delivering the digital images and associated deposit information at anytime and anywhere. All checks must be endorsed with a signature and the comment "for deposit only at HFCU MDC".
Member Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Mobile banking user.
- Must have a share draft account.
- Must have an email account.
- Must have an active VISA® Debit Card.
- Deposit limits apply.
- Funds may not be immediately available. Checks received before 4:30 p.m. (ET) will be credited on the same business day. Checks captured after 4:30 p.m. (ET) on a business day, holiday or over the weekend will be credited to your account the next business day.
- Domestic checks payable to account holder only.
- Items not acceptable: foreign checks, money orders and checks payable to person not on the account.
- Checks not properly endorsed may cause the deposit to be returned.
Retain the scanned check for 30 days then destroy.
If you are not eligble to use this service, you will receive a message "This service is not active on this account. Please contact HFCU at 717-533-9174".
For more details please contact Member Service Representatives at 717-533-9174.