The term 'Hershey Federal Credit Union' or 'Hershey FCU' or 'HFCU' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 232 Hershey Rd., Hummelstown, PA 17036. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Hershey Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Hershey FCU Web Site and Online Secured Services are offered.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms. Your continued use of the Hershey Federal Credit Union Web Site and Online Services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- In no event shall Hershey Federal Credit Union be liable for any lost data, use, profits, savings, goodwill, or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your use or your inability to use information contained in this Web Site. Your sole remedy for any damages related to the use of this Web site or information downloaded from this Web site is to discontinue use of this Web site.
Web site Content
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Content is subject to change without notice and is made as timely as possible.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials available through this site are provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Content may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out-of-date information.
- You agree that this site and the information and materials available through this site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security, even if a specific security is referenced in this site or in any Web site linked to this site.
- The use of any and all materials contained in this Web site is at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated in this site, the pages, screens, text, logos, images, graphics, sound, information and materials available through this site ("the information and materials available through this site") are the property of Hershey Federal Credit Union, its affiliates or their respective licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, broadcast, repost, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, modify, use to create a derivative work, or use for any public or commercial purpose any of the information and materials available through this site without the express written permission of Hershey Federal Credit Union. This includes through e-mail or other electronic means. You may, however, download the information and materials available through this site to a computer or print out a hard copy for your personal reference if you do not remove any copyright or other notices contained therein. Also, we encourage you to tell others how to access the information and materials directly through this site.
- You should send requests for our express written permission to any exception to this rule to email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Such sites are not under the control of Hershey Federal Credit Union, and Hershey Federal Credit Union is not responsible for their content. Hershey Federal Credit Union provides these links to you only as a convenience, and has not tested any software or verified any information found at such sites.
- The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply Hershey Federal Credit Unions' endorsement of the site or its contents. You acknowledge and understand that there are inherent risks in the use of any software or information found on the Internet.
- Hershey Federal Credit Union welcomes links to its site. You are free to create link to Hershey Federal Credit Unions' site as long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by Hershey Federal Credit Union.
- Also, we request a courtesy notification, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in advance of your link to our site.
- It is possible to contract a computer virus or other malicious code by using the Internet or materials downloaded from it. Hershey Federal Credit Union does not guaranty that this site or any of the information and materials available through this site will be virus or problem free, and we disclaim liability (if any) for viruses and similar problems. We attempt to keep our site virus free, but cannot assure you that our efforts will be successful.
- Messages transmitted via regular electronic mail (e-mail) are not secure and any information transmitted to this site via e-mail will not be treated as confidential.
- Hershey Federal Credit Union may use e-mail or other forms of input provided by visitors to this site for any purpose without compensation to the contributor.
- We strongly suggest that you do not provide personal or account information via regular electronic mail (e-mail) or make a request that sensitive and confidential information be emailed to you.
Revocation of Access Authorization
- Hershey Federal Credit Union reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke any or all access and use authorizations granted to site visitors at any time, without notice.
- Hershey Federal Credit Union may also terminate or suspend your access to Hershey Federal Credit Union Online Secured Services for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined Hershey Federal Credit Union.
- Upon termination of the Hershey Federal Credit Union Online Secured Services, your right to use these services immediately ceases.
- If you have questions or comments about this policy, please contact email@example.com.
Loan Application and Servicing Process
- Hershey Federal Credit Union is an online financial service provider that facilitates certain credit decisions for members based on their past credit history and current financial performance. We understand that you expect privacy, confidentiality and security for your financial transactions. We collect and use information about you only when we reasonably expect it is necessary to complete and process your loan application. We ask for information such as contact information (like name, address, phone number, etc.), unique identifiers (like social security number and date of birth) and financial information (like income amount) for specific business purposes in evaluating your loan request.
- We request and use information obtained from national consumer credit reporting companies to further evaluate your loan application. At this time, we use information obtained from Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- We provide training to our employees, which stress the importance of maintaining confidentiality of accounts. We maintain certain security standards to deter unauthorized access to confidential information about you. The integrity of our information is tested on a routine basis to validate and improve the protection we offer.
- At times, it may be necessary that we share information about you with a party outside the Hershey Federal Credit Union or affiliated entities, such as a vendor that we hire for support services. These vendors agree to safeguard any confidential information obtained and must abide by applicable law.
- We do not disclose specific information about your accounts to parties outside our credit union and affiliated entities for their independent use unless:
- You ask that we provide information or authorize its release.
- The information is necessary so we may complete a transaction you initiated.
- The disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- The information is provided to an established national credit-reporting agency.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
You agree that:
- You knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably:
- Consent, for yourself and in respect of your property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
- Waive any immunity or objection, including any objection to personal jurisdiction or the laying of venue or based on the grounds of forum non conveniens, which you may have from or to the bringing of the dispute in such jurisdiction.
- Waive any personal service of any summons, complaint or other process that may be made by any other means permitted by the State of Pennsylvania.
- Waive any right to trial by jury.
- Agree that any such dispute shall be decided by court trial without a jury.
- If you do not want to be bound by any changes, you must not use this site or any of the information and materials available through this site after the changes become effective.